Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND *
-his beautiful eyes
-he lets me win sometimes
-he's a hard worker
-he secretly likes my chick flicks, but always rolls his eyes when I suggest one

*4 JOBS I HAVE HAD*
-usher at the delta center
-camp counselor in TX
-coupon lady at the grocery store
-Occupational Therapist

*4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE*
-Return to Me
-Secondhand Lions
-Pride & Prejudice (A&E version)
-Steel Magnolias

*4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED*
-Sandy, UT
-Northern VA
-Norman, OK
-Idaho Falls, ID

*4 TV SHOWS I HAVE WATCHED*
-Stargate Atlantis
-Quantum Leap
-What Not to Wear
-Food shows on the food channel

*4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN*
-Haiti
-Hawaii
-Toronto
-San Antonio

*4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY*
-my crazy aunt linda
-U of U secretary
-spammers
-ummm...

*4 FAVORITE FOODS*
-lasagna
-Mexican food
-cheese
-berries

*4 PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT*
-Africa
-New York
-Alaska
-Europe, China, So. America, Australia...

*4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS COMING YEAR*
-Thanksgiving
-Hiring another therapist so I can leave Pocatello
-Someday starting on the basement
-Getting the wedding album done

*4 PEOPLE I TAG*
-anyone who wants to
-ditto
-see the first one
-yup

No comments: