Thursday, March 19, 2009

30 is your new lucky number!


Happy Birthday to Patrick on Tuesday. We went with a luck theme (can I help it if he was born on St. Patty's Day?). I found how to say "good luck" in lots of different languages like Finnish "Onnea" and German "Viel Gluck". There were coloring pages for the kids with lucky objects including horseshoes and rainbows. And the piece de resistance, a four leaf clover cake with a leprechaun in the middle, complete with pipe. No, I did not make the cake. I won it at the RS service auction we had a few weeks ago. Sweet. I know. So, here's hoping Patrick has a Lucky year being 30! Love you hon.

2 comments:

Momcob said...

Great cake and perfect theme! Happy Bday Patrick!

the ginabean said...

i had no idea he was a st. patricks day baby. happy belated bday, patrick!