Friday, July 30, 2010

Pride

So, I don't think it's exactly pride. I just don't know what else to call it. I'm not comparing myself to anybody...I just can't get over how beautiful this bread is. I've been trying for awhile to get a good wheat bread going. Well, this is it. It's 100% whole wheat, super soft, and yummy. When I pull a loaf out of the oven, I think, "Wow! That is gorgeous." It's sort of like the feeling I get when I get done with a drawing and am just amazed that something that good was created by me. Ok. I'm probably rambling now. I'll just let the picture do the rest of the bragging. Sorry, no smell-o-vision.

2 comments:

Momcob said...

You're right. It is gorgeous and I can attest that it tastes great! You should takes a few loaves down to the farmers market. It really is wonderful. What a talent!

Nolan and Keree Anderson said...

yummy, yummy looks delicious. I am sure it taste great too. keree