Monday, May 18, 2015

Sundance Stampede


We spent Thanksgiving 2014 at Timpanogas Lodge near Sundance Ski Resort with the Pettets. My mom was in charge this year and the theme was Sundance Stampede. I designed the bandana using the above stampede. There was an area set up for cowboy pics. Anna made the best little cowgirl. 


We were not up for the 5k run/walk that they did one morning, but I did go with the kids for a walk around the property. Just look at that crew. Trouble with a capital T. That also stands for the flock of wild Turkeys that roamed the place. 














I made pie for the big day. One was a blackberry pie. Rachael and her girl cousins were quite the crew. I'm glad they were able to entertain themselves pretty well. Anna loved spending time with her grandpa.







On our way home from Sundance, Rachael and I spent the time writing "secret" messages back and forth to each other. Here is my favorite.


No comments: