Sunday, February 1, 2009

Camera Shy

I just realized that some of you might want to know what I look like pregnant. Well...I haven't actually been in any photographs since Thanksgiving and those pictures just show me as fat, not pregnant-looking. I'm finally starting to stick out some, but most people don't believe me when I tell them I'm 6 months prego. I've decided that Rachael must be pretty content with the deluxe suite she started with and hasn't needed to upgrade yet since there was plenty of room to start with. Oh, yeah, btw her name is Rachael. So, I'm still deciding whether I'll actually let my picture be taken and then whether I'll post it since I do not look like a cute toothpick with a beachball, but rather an amazon with a beer belly.

5 comments:

the ginabean said...

I LOVE that you're spelling it -ael. I really like the name Rachael a lot.

And I'm laughing at what you wrote. Heh heh...

Did you ever make it to Jason's party? We left about 20 minute after you called.

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

So first thanks for the laugh! I think you are a nerd. Me living not by you would like a picture so I can keep updated on my prego sister. So I better see atleast one on here. I doubt that you look like an amazon with a beer belly. I wasnt exactly cute with all my kids either. you will regret not taking atleast one of you later on trust me.

I think Rachael is a way cute name and fits in your family nicely!

Kory, Tawnia, Marti and Emersyn said...

You have to take at least one picture, and try to make it an ugly one, so that you can use it to make your daughter feel guilty when she is acting like a brat.

Momcob said...

6 months already?! Time flies when you're having fun! I was beginning to wonder when you were ever going to update. It's about time for some pics.

carolee said...

Yes, post the picture!! I bet you look great. I regret that I hid from the camera as much as I did when I was prego with our little girl.