Saturday, January 2, 2010

blogging

I need to write things down before I forget them. Case in point: Rachael's milestones. As of this date, she can:
  • sit and reach
  • feed herself cheerios
  • say ba, ma, and occasionally da & la
  • blow raspberries
  • grunt effectively
  • splash in the tub
  • pull herself up onto her knees in her crib
  • remove my glasses
  • remove any headbands I try to put on her
  • bang 2 toys together
  • deliberately drop things
  • wave
  • clap
  • stick her finger up her nose
  • undo the velcro on her diapers
  • pull the power cord out of the laptop
  • push herself backwards while on her tummy
  • smile at her teddy bear, strangers in the store, & other children
  • recognize the words daddy, koda, mommy, & Rachael
  • giggle when tickled or playing near/far
Ok, so I can't think of anymore right now. Patrick says I should put farting on here. I told him that wasn't a learned skill...it was inborn thanks to him. She is growing so fast. She is so smart. It doesn't take her long to catch on to something once she starts learning it. And she's beautiful. I guess I'm done boasting.

2 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Posts are boring without pictures!!! Sounds like she is a smart little girl. Keep up the posts.

the ginabean said...

My favorites?
-stick her finger up her nose
and
-under the velcro on her diapers. HA!