Sunday, January 3, 2010

Doomed

I guess I doomed my daughter. I wanted her to have a traditional name with a twist. So we went with Rachael instead of Rachel. Its sort of an Anne with an e idea. Apparently, its not unique enough making it unnoticeable and therefore forgettable. A lot of Rachael's Christmas presents this year were tagged sans a. I even made the mistake when beading her name onto her stocking--luckily that was easily fixed. Its a little late to take it back now. I don't know how to point out the mistake without making anyone feel bad and so I've not said anything. What a silly quandary.

2 comments:

the ginabean said...

I always liked Rachael better than Rachel. Just sayin...

Kory, Tawnia, Marti and Emersyn said...

I think I put the a in, but I am not sure that it was in the right spot.