Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Denver in September

At the end of September I got to fly to Denver for my cousin Casey's wedding. The girls were concerned about me flying on an airplane so I had to take a few pictures of our early morning flight. It was good to see Lynn and other extended family. I definitely do not want to ever live in Denver. Ugh, the roads.

The day I got there, I ended up getting really sick. It was horrible, but luckily I felt better on the day of the wedding. It was the fanciest I've been to complete with ushers and a cocktail hour. The DJ did a good job of getting the dancing going. I haven't danced like that since before getting married.







We had most of the next day to kill before our flights home, so we spent a while at the Butterfly Pavilion. I'm such a sucker for flowers and butterflies. Enjoy.























No comments: