Sunday, April 20, 2014

Flash

The girls and I got to be part of a flash mob this last Saturday. Earlier in the week, I watched Pharrell Williams' music video Happy for the first time. That same night, I watched a few of the videos people have made as part of his 24 Hours of Happy. The very next morning, I saw an invite on facebook for a Happy flash mob in Idaho Falls. Since being in a flash mob is on my bucket list, I decided the girls and I would be part of it. When we got there, my usually outgoing girls became painfully shy and we slipped to the back of the group. Towards the end, I convinced Rachael to come with me to smile for the camera. As we walked over, the lady in charge ended it. We were bummed, so after she finished talking to the group, I approached her and asked if we could do one more thing for the camera. To get Rachael to open up, I told her to do our face thing. Thus was born our 2 seconds of fame. Enjoy!




No comments: