Sunday, April 6, 2014

Girls Only Trip- Part III

Monday afternoon, we drove down to Oceanside and went to the beach. The girls were in heaven. Rachael, Marti, and Emersyn waited for the waves to hit them over and over again, running away as they got sprayed in the face. Later that night at dinner, Rachael told me that she felt like she was still in the waves. It reminded me of going to the beach when I was little and feeling the push-pull of the ocean long after I'd gone home. Mom couldn't stand it and had to change into her suit after watching the girls have all the fun. 











Here is Anna in her favored position on the beach. She loved digging in the sand making sand castle mounds. She did go in the water a couple times, but only to wash her hands off.

Rachael in a rare moment of stillness.


Proof I was there.



More of this cuteness.





Anna was trying to build up sand under my feet to help them be warm.



Love this dirty little girl.

No comments: