Sunday, April 6, 2014

March Birthdays


We celebrated Anna and Patrick's birthdays on the 15th. We went out to eat and then came home for a froggy party (Anna picked the theme). I found a similar idea for these cupcakes on the internet. No, I do not pinterest. The eyes are white chocolate that I melted and piped with regular chocolate for the pupils. The girls helped me decorate the plain tablecloth with frog stickers before dinner. Anna was pretty excited for her presents. It's a good thing she didn't notice that she didn't get one from us. It had not been delivered yet. We played Feed the Froggy (like pin the tail on the donkey, but with flies). 


Patrick also enjoyed his presents. The girls got him a new shirt for work and I got him a book to help him write the app he's working on. 


No comments: