Sunday, April 6, 2014

Girls Only Trip- Part II

On Monday, we headed to the archery range. This was a first for me as well as the girls. Linda gave us our instructions and I only twapped myself once. Boy, did it hurt. Rachael gave up pretty quickly. She was frustrated that she didn't get it right away. It was a little tricky at first to keep the arrows on the ledge while drawing back. I recalled shooting advice I'd seen in some movie about when to breath and to not hold the string back too long. That seemed to help. I did pretty well (by that I mean I was able to hit the target, not necessarily the red circle). Emersyn did a good job too. I think Marti was a little bogged down by the technical side. Anna didn't want to do it very much since she needed me to assist hand-over-hand. Read "I want to do it myself."







My mom and I ended up with matching bruises. We must be more alike than I thought.

No comments: